Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
U.K.
B0BCFF27-D428-4721-8854-815182BEFE7B.jpeg

Birth is one of the biggest changes in a woman's life. Not only is a new baby born, but the mother's life changes dramatically. On the one hand, the woman who lives the feeling of motherhood to the full, on the other hand, finds herself in the anxiety of taking the responsibility of a small creature in need of help and care.

Especially the first few days of a mother who has had a baby for the first time are very intense both psychologically and physically. Especially if the pregnancy developed unintentionally, if there were some problems in her marriage, if there were some problems during pregnancy, during or after birth, or if there are no people to support the mother, "raising her baby in a healthy way" can be perceived as a very difficult process for the woman.

Will I Be a Good Mother?

Being a parent is a journey that starts with birth and lasts until death. The first moment a mother holds her baby in her arms is an invaluable source of happiness for her. But now the course of her life has changed and she has a little baby to think about before herself. No matter how old he is, he will protect her and will be there for her in every difficult situation. Because the conscience and responsibility of motherhood requires it. The number of mothers who think, "What if it happens otherwise and I can't be enough for my child" is also quite high.

Every time the baby cries, their mother is in a great panic and asks, "What do I have to do now?" "Alas! Or will I never have time for myself?" has to face a number of problems such as The mother, who begins to see herself as spiritually inadequate and helpless, is quite confused and her eyes begin to fill with tears.

In this process, the mother, who is very weak and exhausted, cannot concentrate and confesses to herself, "how hard it is to be a mother," with a deep sigh. I wonder if I am doing the right thing for my baby or what do I need to do right now?" He seeks answers to different results. However, it should not be forgotten that such situations do not only happen to you. Believe me, many mothers experience the same anxieties at first and after a while, these worries they find themselves in a more peaceful harbor.

Üst