Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
United States
0A189E50-FC20-4F72-B876-C0C9B80D4698.jpeg

It is stated that children are in the most intensive learning period and the period in which basic habits and mental abilities develop the fastest is between the ages of 0-6. The behavior patterns learned in this time period continue throughout life. It is also known that early experiences affect the way the brain works. Some studies have revealed that children who receive pre-school education have higher success rates in the later years of their education life. It has been determined that preschool education has many positive effects on the development of children, especially Montessori education, one of the most referenced education of modern times in child education, people who produce the most creative ideas and who have risen to certain positions have been brought up with the Montessori education system. When activities such as cutting, painting and sticking are included quite frequently, it is frequently brought to the agenda by experts that they contribute significantly to the development of children's motor skills. Of course, it is very difficult to find a new activity every day and to allocate ideas and time to it, so there are experts you follow and devoted parents to this subject. I would like to receive your suggestions on this topic. For my children, Mr. We try to follow Özlem Kaynak Ertan on Instagram (montessorimomm), but it is difficult to implement everything she does. I am sharing the following paragraph with you, thinking that maybe it is necessary to open up the topic of Montessori a little. In Montessori education, children's likes and dislikes are determined. In this direction, children whose interests are determined are directed to make free choices. During education, the student is in the center. Students who start the day with balance walks continue their education with the activities most suitable for them. In Montessori education, where children see themselves as individuals, family, student and teacher are in cooperation. Education is given in line with the learning speed of the student, and knowledge is learned by groping, not by mind. Mathematics skills are also starting to develop through activities such as object matching, classification, observation and idea generation. Thanks to activities such as examining picture books and drawing, their interest and skills in writing and reading increase. Since some problems such as attention deficit or learning difficulties can be noticed at an early age, some precautions can be taken before starting school. If you have users you follow on this subject, I'm waiting for your advice.

Üst