Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
U.K.
F9AD1A51-AE34-4369-93EF-FA9DD49AB2E6.jpeg

ASOCIALITY IN CHILDREN

WHAT IS ASOCIALITY?

Asocial: It is the name given to people who do not mix into society and do not have enough human relations. Asocials prefer to stay away from community areas and take a passive role in their relations with people. Although some desire to be alone is found in every person, the behaviors of asocial people are not directed towards being alone for a while. This is also a sign that the person has mental disorders.

HOW DO I KNOW IF MY CHILD IS ASOCIAL?

Schools are the area where you can best understand whether your child is antisocial or not. On the other hand, in children in the pre-school age group, their asociality status can be determined when they are in the circle of friends, in entertainment areas or in collective activities. If your child is at school age, it is possible to understand his asociality from the communication with his friends.

Generally, in asocial children;

avoiding people
inability to make friends
Not talking to existing friends
shyness when meeting people
depressiveness
Desire not to enter society

Such behaviors are observed. If your child has some of these symptoms, you can talk to him about the situation. When it does not change and you feel that there is a serious problem for you, you should seek help from an expert in the field. These separations and withdrawals that begin in childhood can affect the person for a lifetime. Although it is considered as a situation that can be called as controlling your child's behavior, as conscious parents, you will benefit from your child's quality and productive communication.

There are also situations such as not accepting asociality in asocial children. Many children say that they just want to be left alone and that their friends don't let them play. In such cases, instead of making them turn against the people around them, you should observe whether your child has a desire to join them or not. The younger age group can easily get rid of such asocial situations. It may be necessary to show him that there are people like him, that he has friends who will adapt to his character and have a fun time.

HOW SHOULD I ACT WITH MY CHILD ASOCIAL?

One of the most frequently asked questions by families with antisocial children is how should I treat my child with antisocial children? is the question. Many parents begin to question their behavior, not knowing what to do in such situations.

If your child has signs of asociality and you are looking for a solution, first of all:

You need to be understanding towards your child. In such cases, the child feels that no one is for him, that he does not understand him and that he does not want to be with him. By being understanding towards your child, you will be providing the greatest support by showing him the true face of the situation.
Setting up a usage time for technological products such as computers, mobile phones, tablets, which he often spends time alone with, will be one of the effective ways for your child to communicate with his environment. You should state that you are applying this method only as a limitation, not as a punishment. Your child will also be more understanding towards you after your speech.
You should not always show that you want him/her to make a new friend in friend circles. No child has to make friends with everyone just to avoid being asocial and lonely. After ensuring that they are in a social environment, you should allow time for your child to choose their own friends.
It's up to you parents to make people realize that he doesn't have an attitude towards him/her. Many unconscious families do not realize that their children are asocial and think that the only problem is that their friends are excluding them. In such cases, it would be right to focus on solving the problem instead of looking for faults outside.

Finally, you should never ignore asociality, which is one of the psychological disorders. Whatever problems children experience during their developmental period, these problems continue in their later lives. In this world where they will not be alone for life, you should teach your child that he can find suitable people for him/her.

Üst